Download our useful guides to help you through the legal process.

Personal Injury Law

Whether you have tripped over a paving stone or been involved in a road traffic accident, you may have a claim for compensation if you have suffered an injury and someone else is to blame.

Can you claim?

The law imposes strict rules concerning the time period in which a claim for an injury can be made. If your accident occurred within the last three years and you have not already made a claim for any injury that you sustained, you may be able to make a claim.

In cases involving children, a claim can be started any time before their 21st birthday.

Milne Moser went the extra mile to settle my claim - they put me at ease and kept me informed every step of the way. I felt that I was in safe hands and got the result I was hoping for.

What will it cost you?

There are a number of ways in which a personal injury claim can be funded:

  • 'no win, no fee'
  • legal expenses insurance (your home and motoring insurance policies may provide you with cover)
  • trade union membership

Whichever way you decide to fund your claim, we will provide you with the necessary guidance to ensure that you fully understand how our professional fees will be paid.

Do you have a choice?

Many motor insurance companies will push you to use their 'preferred' lawyers. These are usually firms who pay the insurance company several hundreds of pounds in order to deal with your claim, and so are not necessarily selected on their merit. These firms may also be based at the other end of the country, which means that you are unlikely to ever have a face-to-face meeting with the person representing you.

Your insurance company is not legally permitted to insist that you use their preferred lawyers. Instead, you should carefully select a firm based upon their qualifications, expertise and whether they are 'right' for you.

The professionals 

Our personal injury specialists are led by Paul Williams are all fully qualified solicitors authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. They are highly skilled and will work with you to achieve the best result possible.

How can we help?

In addition to helping you gain compensation for your injury, we can also assist you in the recovery of other losses which you may have incurred as a result of your injury, such as loss of earnings, prescription charges, car hire and the cost of any private treatment.

Our Printed Brochures & Publications

Build your own legal library by downloading our free brochures, forms and legal advice articles. See them all.

Guides and Presentations

Make the most of your visit, sit back and watch our free legal advice videos and presentations. If you think we can help, get in touch. See them all.

Talk to us
For all your legal advice

Call our Kendal Office on 01539 729786
or our Milnthorpe Office on 015395 62263

Alternatively we can call you! Simply fill in the linked form and we'll ring you at our earliest convenience.

Request Callback